Clinician Quick Reference
Fellow clinicians, we share a love of healing that we tailor to the needs of every person on their recovery journey. We seek to ensure this process is always clinically effective, comfortable, and remains as cost attainable as possible. And for us, confidentiality goes without saying.
Among our methods include the following details:
Treatment / Service Offerings:● Multi-disciplinary Comprehensive Assessment Program (MCAP)
● Co-occurring Mental Health, Dual Diagnosis
● Substance Abuse Support
● 12-Step Program Facilitation
● Basic Detoxification
● Buprenorphine to Vivitrol®
● Naltrexone (Oral) and Vivitrol® Injectable
● Family Education and Support Assistance
● Employment Reentry Support for Employer and Professional
● Trauma-Related Counseling
● Smoking/Tobacco Cessation
● Process Addictions
- Anger Management
- Behavior Modification
- Crisis Intervention
- Dialectical Behavioral
- Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment
- Intervention Support Based
- Matrix Model Substance Abuse
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychotropic Medication
- Rational Emotive Behavioral
- Relapse Prevention
- Trauma Processing, EMDR
● Partial Hospitalization/ Short-Term Residential
Parkdale's Clinical Setting:
● Outpatient Day Treatment
● Intensive Outpatient Treatment
● Aftercare Programing
● Transitional Living
● Both Male and Female Adult Accepted
● Language Services
- Services for hearing impaired, when needed
- American Sign Language (ASL)
● Intervention Assistance
● Family Services / Resources / Support
● Professional Reentry Assistance
● Occupational / Legal Advocacy
● Tranquil, Serene, and Inviting Lodging
- Cash or Self-Payment
- Private Health Insurance
- Payment Arrangements
- Financing Available
Questions? We are delighted to dialogue with you about the unique needs of your referrals.
Please call us today (888) 883-8433.
Healthcare Experts in Loss Prevention
Don't Let Your Process Make Headline -
Call For Help!
Parkdale Solutions - Healthcare Experts in Loss Prevention (HELP) Program can assist your hospital or healthcare facility from being the headline you never wanted to be. We specialize in consultative services to assist health care facilities in mitigating the risks associated with the diversion of controlled substances by employees. The program is comprehensive in scope, and HELP’s team of drug diversion experts have experience as physicians, advanced practice nurses, anesthesia providers, lawyers, healthcare administrators, nurses, pharmacists, and law enforcement. The program is designed to be a consultative partnership to thoroughly review a facility’s policies and procedures, perform a comprehensive gap analysis and develop a realistic plan to help mitigate the risks associated with drug diversion from health care facilities.
Executives will rest better knowing they have closed many gaps that can lead to addiction and diversion. We are able to assist your facility with any or all of your departmental needs.
- Emergency Department
- Operating Rooms
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Critical Care Units
- Infusion Units
- Cancer Care Centers
- EMS Departments
- Surgery Center(s)
- Endoscopy Center(s)
- Obstetrics Units
- and more...
Our staff has first-hand knowledge of the impact of receiving a letter informing you of exposure can have on a family attempting to heal. The Parkdale Solution's HELP program allows staying an expert in center of excellence behavior, not diversion breaches. To learn more call us today at 219-929-5367.